5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Valencia, CA

RiverRacerX

Reaction score
Picked up a Black Limited here in SoCal. It will be a daily commuter, and a tow truck for: 2008 Yamaha 21' boat, 1996 Yamaha Waveblaster, 2018 CanAm X3 Max.
It will get wheels/tires soon, along with tint.

Love it so far!!

20181121_170516-01.jpeg

Socks

Reaction score
Hello, where did you end up buying your ram? I'm in the same city and have been looking around on days off.

RiverRacerX

Reaction score
Hello, where did you end up buying your ram? I'm in the same city and have been looking around on days off.

I bought it from Dependable Dodge in Canoga Park. I did all of the negotiating via email and text so it took me less than 30 minutes once I got there to drive it home. They are a small dealer and were very aggressive on pricing.

I would also suggest Rydell in San Fernando. I bought my 2015 Durango from them and they are awesome as well. They just couldn't quite match the price and Dependable had a better truck (options wise) for my needs.

Users who are viewing this thread