5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Toronto

flameredram

Reaction score
Greetings from Toronto area everyone!

Just joined the forums having purchased my first every full-size pickup truck, a brand new flame red 2020 Ram 1500 Sport (Canada only trim similar to Laramie with blacked-out accents). I initially had some reservations about trading in my 2017 Challenger R/T 392 Scat Pack Shaker, but having driven the truck I do not regret the decision one bit. As good a car as the Challenger was, the versatility, comfort (not to mention the awesome 12" Uconnect) and sheer presence of the Ram made the trade very worthwhile. Super happy with the purchase so far! :)

IMG_4465.jpg

J-Cooz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome and nice truck. I'm just north of Barrie.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congratulations!!

Pls add your truck's vitals to your signature when you have a moment.
This makes it easier for other folks to help in case you have questions or concerns about your vehicle.

flameredram

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congratulations!!

Pls add your truck's vitals to your signature when you have a moment.
This makes it easier for other folks to help in case you have questions or concerns about your vehicle.
Thanks - updated the sig

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the forum! I'm guessing you will have use for a truck more so than a sports car during those Toronto winter's.

flameredram

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the forum! I'm guessing you will have use for a truck more so than a sports car during those Toronto winter's.
Thanks - Toronto winters were the main reason behind the purchase. I still have my 2012 Corvette convertible to enjoy the summers in, so I'm covered in that sense :)

kiesey

Reaction score
Welcome! Newmarket here, I just bought a 2020 Rebel Black - Red is so sexy, grats!

Users who are viewing this thread