5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from the PNW!

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm a brand new RAM owner. I've had a Tundra before, had to sell it, but I fell in love with trucks and had been wanting another one for a long time now. I sold my cars, bought an RV, and got a brand new 2020 RAM 1500 Classic SLT 5.7L Hemi. It's a nice color of red!

Anywhos, figured I'd drop in and say 'hi'. I have a feeling I'm going to be coming back here often every time I have need for an upgrade or asking the 'how the hell do I do X' sort of questions. I'm not a total noob to mechanics and can work on vehicles (not basic stuff, a little more advanced but no where near the guy you'd want to ask for help on how to fix it! LOL! I watch hours of YT videos before I do anything!)

-R

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome from another fellow PNW ram owner (Seattle). Post some pictures when you can!

PaulleyB2112

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum. Lots of great info here. Quick question for you. How would you compare the feel of the power between the Tundra you had vs. the RAM you have now?

Users who are viewing this thread