5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from the Pacific Northwest

mffdvr

Reaction score
Hey, all! Joined the Ram Brigade last week, Wednesday...having lots of fun getting 'er dialed in with tints, tires and tonneau these past few days. Loving every aspect of it...perhaps my wife even moreso. 😂 Been lurking for a few weeks' while I/we made a decision and not regretting it one bit. You have been super helpful in aligning our thoughts and the modifications already made w/in the week. Look forward to participating going forward. Have a great day!! Cheers.🍻

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey, all! Joined the Ram Brigade last week, Wednesday...having lots of fun getting 'er dialed in with tints, tires and tonneau these past few days. Loving every aspect of it...perhaps my wife even moreso. 😂 Been lurking for a few weeks' while I/we made a decision and not regretting it one bit. You have been super helpful in aligning our thoughts and the modifications already made w/in the week. Look forward to participating going forward. Have a great day!! Cheers.🍻
Welcome, and enjoy the ride

Users who are viewing this thread