5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello From Texas 2019 Ram 1500

Fordication

Reaction score
Hey folks. Just bought my first Mopar product since 1992. Last Ram I had was an 90 Ram and this one is nothing like it. Bought a Quad cab in gray Big Horn Lone Star. Seems like Ram needs to work on those names a bit. Too many words. However, I picked it up Monday in Orlando and drove it all the way to Houston. Truck drives great and has a load of bells and whistles I am still learning about. Thanks for giving me a place I can talk to other owners and learn about my Truck. Ed Walden is the name and I live in Spring. BTW I am a Ford guy and have had 6- F150s in a row back to back. I work all over the world and recently in Baltimore where I had a Rebel for a rental. That truck so impressed me I decided it was time for a change. So now I have to sell my F150 but I am keeping my Mustang and Cougar.

green68mustang_2002

Reaction score
Welcome from Nacogdoches! I believe that the lone star is the same as the big horn. Lone star is used in Texas, and maybe the south in general (im not sure about that). Post up some pics of your beauty.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Hey folks. Just bought my first Mopar product since 1992. Last Ram I had was an 90 Ram and this one is nothing like it. Bought a Quad cab in gray Big Horn Lone Star. Seems like Ram needs to work on those names a bit. Too many words. However, I picked it up Monday in Orlando and drove it all the way to Houston. Truck drives great and has a load of bells and whistles I am still learning about. Thanks for giving me a place I can talk to other owners and learn about my Truck. Ed Walden is the name and I live in Spring. BTW I am a Ford guy and have had 6- F150s in a row back to back. I work all over the world and recently in Baltimore where I had a Rebel for a rental. That truck so impressed me I decided it was time for a change. So now I have to sell my F150 but I am keeping my Mustang and Cougar.
Ed,
Welcome to the forums!

Glad to have another fellow Houstonian here. There are a few of us on the board.
When you have a chance, pls add your truck’s vitals to your signature so folks can provide help if needed.

Cheers,
Neurobit

Users who are viewing this thread