5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from South Carolina

JBaker

Reaction score
Hi.... Just picked up my first Ram almost a week ago. I got a 2021 Ram 1500 BTS edition in Flame Red. The dealership made me a deal I couldn't refuse on trading oi my 2020 Challenger SP.

Rickyrocket

Reaction score
Hi.... Just picked up my first Ram almost a week ago. I got a 2021 Ram 1500 BTS edition in Flame Red. The dealership made me a deal I couldn't refuse on trading oi my 2020 Challenger SP.
Why did you give up the Challenger?

JBaker

Reaction score
Why did you give up the Challenger?
I missed having a truck and the wife decided to get a subcompact SUV. So I needed something I could haul with. I absolutely loved the car. And if having a third car in the budget worked I would have kept it. But the 392 in the Challenger was eventually going to get me in some trouble. It not as much fun when you can't use all that power under the hood. :ROFLMAO:

Rickyrocket

Reaction score
I missed having a truck and the wife decided to get a subcompact SUV. So I needed something I could haul with. I absolutely loved the car. And if having a third car in the budget worked I would have kept it. But the 392 in the Challenger was eventually going to get me in some trouble. It not as much fun when you can't use all that power under the hood. :ROFLMAO:
I hear ya, I went from SS Camaro to a Bighorn.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! Pls add your truck's vitals to your signature when you have a moment. This makes it easier for other folks to help in case you have questions or concerns about your vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread