5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from RVA

RamDaddy

Reaction score
Introduction to 5thgenrams forum, just leased my first 2019 Ram Rebel and super excited about owning it. Got the Rebel 12 package on it, so it's pretty loaded out.

Live in RVA territory, and also am in sales (soon to be finance) in a Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/Ram dealership.

24 years old and my first brand new vehicle, had a 2011 Mustang and a 2016 Charger before this.

Attachments

• IMG_20190208_205823_01.jpg
    IMG_20190208_205823_01.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 12

Nate4x4

Reaction score
Welcome to 5thGenRams forum and thanks for joining the community!

RamDaddy

Reaction score
Welcome and Nice Truck... I wish I could have 2 my limited and a loaded Rebel

I really like the Limited. Honestly it was between the Rebel or a loaded limited but I went with the Rebel due to looks and only missing a few features I liked. My Charger had everything and I do miss the adaptive cruise and cooled seats but loving the 12 screen so far!

Gmolah

Reaction score
Where you buying your Ram at Ram Daddy, I just picked mine up at the end of the month from Pearson on Broad, they have a Truck center now and just opened it in December across the Street in the old Kia lot..

RamDaddy

Reaction score
I actually got mine from Crossroads as I work there. We've been the number 1 dealer in the area for the majority of the 2018 year and in January. They have more inventory but we've outsold and outgrossed them almost the whole year. Not bragging, just saying. I'm kinda biased haha. But anyways, I signed up on Friday and have been loving it. Still miss my RT but I'll get over it!

Users who are viewing this thread