5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Ohio

OhioBigHorn

Reaction score
Hi
Purchased Truck December of 2019. Traded up from a 2008 Dakota (Good Pickup). My family has owned several Dakota's over the years this is the first Full size ram. Love driving this one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201215-202914.png
    Screenshot_20201215-202914.png
    265.2 KB · Views: 15

moparleo51

Reaction score
what part are you from? me im around akron/cleveland area

OhioBigHorn

Reaction score
Welcome from NW Ohio!
Cool. My brother in duck hunted with chocolate labs many years ago back when I was young ( I went a couple of times) (Killbuck marsh area). Plan to add chrome tow hooks. Possibly rebel wheels. I am leasing for now but 99 percent sure I will purchase at lease end.

moparleo51

Reaction score
are you looking for the complete set of rebel wheels? or just the rims? i will have a set of the rebel rims only this friday, i`m swapping out my rebel rims for the black rebel rims, they should be here tomorrow, or if your interested i have my set of 20` black wheels with only 2000 miles on the them with wildpeak 3 tires and sensors.

OhioBigHorn

Reaction score
I was thinking just the regular 18" rebel wheels. Sadly I am not in a position to purchase them right now. My place of employment downsized from 3 warehouses to 2 and as of January 8th I am unemployed. Have 2 promising interviews this week though. Will keep you in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread