5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from NEO

Devils Voice

Reaction score
Hello All, Just dropped the hammer on my new 2019 Delmonico Red ( as if there were any other colors ) Limited. I got rid of my 2015 Challenger SRT 392 which I loved but really could not enjoy enough to keep between cops and NE Ohio winters. Sad face for sure! After almost 4 years of only having a ride for half the year, now I can smash winter right in the face! Only one problem with the truck, it wont fit in the garage! Too long, so the workbench has to go. Ugh

Attachments

• RAM.jpg
    RAM.jpg
    532.8 KB · Views: 10

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Lived in Ohio for a year. So much snow... and I’m in New England now! Was always impressed by how fast the plows got it all cleared off the roads.

go-ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hello All, Just dropped the hammer on my new 2019 Delmonico Red ( as if there were any other colors ) Limited. I got rid of my 2015 Challenger SRT 392 which I loved but really could not enjoy enough to keep between cops and NE Ohio winters. Sad face for sure! After almost 4 years of only having a ride for half the year, now I can smash winter right in the face! Only one problem with the truck, it wont fit in the garage! Too long, so the workbench has to go. Ugh

I've got the same problem. House built in the 60s, garage is too short for even a crew-cab with 5'7" bed. I've always made sure we can garage our vehicles, but in the case of the upcoming 2019 Ram 1500 with crew-cab and 6'4" bed (will order once the 6'4" beds have Ram Box), it would mean construction costs in addition to the whopping price of the truck. And the wife is not in favor of either the longer truck or the garage makeover...a real predicament.

Users who are viewing this thread