5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Lubbock Texas

Wardc0826

Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone. I’m Craig and bought my 2019 Ram 1500 a week ago here in Lubbock. I am a lifetime Ram owner and always will be. I am really enjoying all the info in this forum. Both good and bad. And I look forward to learning as I go here!

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone. I’m Craig and bought my 2019 Ram 1500 a week ago here in Lubbock. I am a lifetime Ram owner and always will be. I am really enjoying all the info in this forum. Both good and bad. And I look forward to learning as I go here!

Welcome ! When you get the opportunity, put the details of your truck in your signature and love to see some pics.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums Craig!

Users who are viewing this thread