5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Louisville, KY

Ponydrvr

Reaction score
Good morning and Happy Labor Day Holiday to all. I just bought a used 2020 1500 Laramie with 35,000 miles. So far, I really like the truck. It is quite a step up from my 2007 Mitsubishi Raider. Reading the forums has started to scare me if I bought into the right vehicle though. Sure seems like there are a lot of problems. Does anyone have any thoughts about these various discussions of problems?

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a 2020 Laramie also, absolutely love it, no issues. Would not trade it for anything (unless they make a trx with a 6'4" bed) enjoy your new toy! Upload a photo or two and update your signature with your trucks details 😀

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome! Don't let the issues stress you out too much! There will always be problems or issues with any vehicle, but I will say that I think the Ram's have an awesome reputation overall and excellent reliability. Look at how many of them are out on the roads. Don't sweat it, just focus on enjoying that new (to you) Laramie!

grimreefer

U.S. Merchant Marine (Ret.)
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Had our 2020 since October and really only had one issue with a Rambox that liked to open whenever it felt like it. Easy fix under warranty. The stock tires seem to wear quickly, but other than that everything is awesome as the truck just passed 9K miles on the odo.

Congrats on your 5th gen and welcome aboard. 👍

Users who are viewing this thread