5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Chicago

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey everyone, doing this a little backwards here. I've been posting here and there but no real intro. I've been looking at getting a truck for long time, just never pulled the trigger. I've had a long line of SRTs (Charger, Jeeps, 300) but still always looked at a truck. Back when the 5th gen first came out I was looking but never went through, I settled for a Trackhawk (I know, it's been tough :p ). Things change and finally decided I'm getting a truck since I've always wanted a truck Ordered a 2022 Limited last weekend and have already started the spreadsheet of stuff to get. Tazer, retractable cover, and a bedrug are on the list so far.
Just going to through this out here as well, I will be in the market for a older muscle car (pre-80's). If anyone has anything, feel free to share. Not looking for a full blown project, something drivable that I can work on as time permits.
Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Glad to be here and share knowledge where I can and where I can't share knowledge, learn.

Just to keep up, I checked most of the boxes when ordering except off-road, trailer steering, tow mirrors and the skid plate

JP_Night18

Reaction score
Welcome fellow chicagoan! Southside here! Take and post pictures whenever you can! Looking forward to how you're dealing with the brutal winter here.

Users who are viewing this thread