5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone!

Franky350

Reaction score
I have been reading lots of very interesting threads already over the last couple of weeks and finally wanted to introduce myself and our Ram.
We live in NC and bought a blue Limited in February. My wife will drive him most of the time and I am already getting worried, too many compliments on her and her new ride from neighbors and co-workers .

Here‘s a picture...

Attachments

• C36BE8D2-3B78-45DE-A91B-359D526D7221.jpeg
    C36BE8D2-3B78-45DE-A91B-359D526D7221.jpeg
    150.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Franky350

Reaction score
Nice rig and welcome to the site . NC here too !
Thank you! Where in NC? We are in the Triangle. For a while, we thought we would buy a white Rebel. Great choice!

Last edited:

NC Rebel

Reaction score
Thank you! Where in NC? We are in the Triangle. For a while, we thought we would buy a white Rebel. Great choice!
I'm located near Oriental on the eastern shore. I've been really enjoying this truck, hopefully your Wife will let you borrow the Ram on occasion ! :D(y)

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congratulations to your and your wife on the new ride. Patriot Blue/Indigo/Frost is a nice color combination. Hopefully you can pry a little drive time away from your spouse. :D

GearHeadJoe

Reaction score
I was just looking at that color in brochure...and the interior looks pretty badass...its different than the avg or plain jane. Nice combo , welcome to the Forums!

Franky350

Reaction score
I'm located near Oriental on the eastern shore. I've been really enjoying this truck, hopefully your Wife will let you borrow the Ram on occasion ! :D(y)
We love Oriental. My parents used to live in Cape Cartered close to the bridge to E.I. and they took us to Oriental several times to have lunch and stroll around.
Maybe the Ram was a strategic plan of my wife, since we have it, I do whatever she asks me for .

Franky350

Reaction score
Congratulations to your and your wife on the new ride. Patriot Blue/Indigo/Frost is a nice color combination. Hopefully you can pry a little drive time away from your spouse. :D
Thanks! We had only a view color combinations we wanted and searched a while to get the right one and we really love it. I would have loved a two tone like yours or the Longhorns Ivory/ mountain brown but they are so hard to find and my wife wasn’t really into it. I still remember two tone Caddys and Lincolns and miss the two tone looks these days.
Hahaha I am a really good husband since we have the Ram.

Franky350

Reaction score
I was just looking at that color in brochure...and the interior looks pretty badass...its different than the avg or plain jane. Nice combo , welcome to the Forums!
Thank you GearHeadJoe! There are not a lot of cars or trucks out there these days with different colored interiors and I freaked out when I saw it. Almost every interior part is color coordinated, impressive. Haven’t had a chance yet to clean it nicely and make photos due to weather. One pic from the day we bought it..

Attachments

• 14C07671-33DC-46D0-BEC7-840B30CA1680.jpeg
    14C07671-33DC-46D0-BEC7-840B30CA1680.jpeg
    111.6 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread