5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello All, First time RAM owner.

DEG

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you are going to have the bed covered I would get a BedRug. They are 100% waterproof and can be sprayed off at the car wash so you really don't even have to cover it.

If the BedRug is not for you then have a good spray in bedliner installed. I wouldn't use one of the hard plastic drop-in bed liners if it were free.

0a26b7a0a4b9ea4c2489344b6d1b7fb4.jpg

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you are going to have the bed covered I would get a BedRug. They are 100% waterproof and can be sprayed off at the car wash so you really don't even have to cover it.

If the BedRug is not for you then have a good spray in bedliner installed. I wouldn't use one of the hard plastic drop-in bed liners if it were free.

0a26b7a0a4b9ea4c2489344b6d1b7fb4.jpg
This!

I had a bedrug on my last two trucks and they were great. The current truck already had a spray in so I didn't get one for it.

Soft on the knees, easy to vacuum or hose out and won't damage anything you may toss in the bed.

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats! Ditto the above Bedrug ( they have different versions ) or spray in liner. Plastic drop in mess up the bed. Mine had it when I bought used and the bed looks like ****. Luckily I'll be putting my Bedrug in come Spring.

DEG

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This!

I had a bedrug on my last two trucks and they were great. The current truck already had a spray in so I didn't get one for it.

Soft on the knees, easy to vacuum or hose out and won't damage anything you may toss in the bed.

If you like the flat soft on knees surface they make a BedRug for use with a spray in liner.

The bed and tailgate pieces are sold separately. They are fairly inexpensive. The bed portion is $173 on Amazon and the tailgate portion is $59. Very easy to install.

Leer2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread