5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heated/vented seats

Karandhaliwal8

Reaction score
I have 12 inch u connect screen in my truck. Everytime i turn it off and on i have to turn back heated/vented seats again. Anyone of you guys have luck finding way around so they just stay on like physical switch. Thanks in advance!!

thrasherjosh

Reaction score
I have 12 inch u connect screen in my truck. Everytime i turn it off and on i have to turn back heated/vented seats again. Anyone of you guys have luck finding way around so they just stay on like physical switch. Thanks in advance!!

I’m pretty sure there is a setting in the Uconnect screen that allows you to have them come on every time you start the truck, and then you can set it to only come in when you physically hit the button! I think those are your only two options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeliPilot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
every time I put my truck in reverse, the seat control window pops up on my screen. Easy to hit as I back out of my driveway

DennisY

Reaction score
Shouldn't the rear view camera come on instead?

Users who are viewing this thread