5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heated Seats

Ndparamedic

Reaction score
After reading through all of the information in here, i am now thoroughly confused. I recently bought a fairly bare-bones 2021 Warlock and wanted to add aftermarket heated seats. So i bought the following:

My thought process was as follows.
If i added the factory switches that i got from ebay (they look like they will fit, not positive though) then i would be able to achieve a factory look. I see there is a connector under the seats and i was hoping this contained the wiring to go up to the switches.
After reading about alfaobd, is this also something i am going to need to get to "activate" my new switch cluster?
Thought this would be simple, but after reading threads in here, im not so certain.
Thanks for the help!

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum . One of the more knowledgeable people on here can probably help with your question .

redneck

Reaction score
im not sure if they put the heating pad in all seats we had a leather shop add heated & cooled seats to one of our cars for $1400 for both seats

Le_Slacker

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do keep in mind this is a 5th gen forum and what you’ll find here may or may not apply to the warlock.

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
Yes, you technically have a 4th Gen Ram, but we have a member who knows those trucks inside and out. @Jimmy07

If your truck is anything like the 5th Gen then you would need AlfaOBD to activate any changes to the BCM. You'll also need the seats with heaters or all the equipment to heat the seats.

Users who are viewing this thread