5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heated seats not working

AdventureJunkie

Reaction score
Sorry if this is the wrong section for post

I brought my truck in for the airback/seat belt software update from the dealership i bought my truck in. When I picked it up afterwards the heated seats/steering wheel would no longer activate through the buttons or through the infotainment screen.

Brought it back and they are saying this is caused from a comfort control module (ccm). They are ordering a new one but i don't know if this is the actual issue. I tried searching to see where this is located to make sure everything was plugged in but can't find much information in regards to this. Can anyone help?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hi @AdventureJunkie , sorry to hear about that! If you happen to need any additional support while working alongside your dealer to get this resolved, please feel free to send our team a private message! We hope everything works out smoothly.

Courtney
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread