5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heated Seat Install

Dex17

Reaction score
Has anyone successfully installed heated seats either thru the dealer or with someone else that tied in with the oem buttons?

I have a 2022 1500 and below is my current setup (uconnect 5). I read the seats are pre wired and I can get the bezel which has the heated seat and heated steering wheel buttons or might hold out to upgrade to the 12” Uconnect 5 radio but was just wondering if it’s possible for them to control the heated seats after install? Of course the goal being like they came from factory. Thanks

Attachments

• A6FE604B-84C3-4A29-BC3B-616F88A3A815.jpeg
    A6FE604B-84C3-4A29-BC3B-616F88A3A815.jpeg
    146.3 KB · Views: 23

FM45

Reaction score
I added OEM heated seats to my ride... they were NOT pre-wired from factory... Now I am not saying yours isn't but mine wasn't, so before digging in check under both seats and locate the large yellow plugs... find the part number tags and do your research. Remember you also need the heat module, located under the pass seat... the pads for both front seats, radio trim and have them activated by dealer or Alfa software.
I am finishing up the heated wheel and heated rear seats... just need to find the Time...
If you want to jump on this mod I can dig up some part numbers for ya..

-=FM45=-

Dex17

Reaction score
I added OEM heated seats to my ride... they were NOT pre-wired from factory... Now I am not saying yours isn't but mine wasn't, so before digging in check under both seats and locate the large yellow plugs... find the part number tags and do your research. Remember you also need the heat module, located under the pass seat... the pads for both front seats, radio trim and have them activated by dealer or Alfa software.
I am finishing up the heated wheel and heated rear seats... just need to find the Time...
If you want to jump on this mod I can dig up some part numbers for ya..

-=FM45=-
That would be great! Thank you!

FM45

Reaction score
Got some part numbers for ya...
All OEM.. on your look-up .. numbers maybe be slightly different due to revision numbers..
Heated Seats/Wheel Module 68433906AC
Heated pads seats/backs - 2 needed ea 68309557AC / 68309556AB
Seat wiring 68377532AB 68377531AC 68360516AD 68360527AD ... (front seats/front backs)
Still got to dig up radio shroud/button part number...
If your vehicle isn't pre-wired, you will also need to modify the wiring harness that leads to and from the front seats, add power from fuse box and also add plug/wiring to the CAN system... program it up with AlfaObd

It's a lot of work but if you desire the factory look and feel, but on those cold mornings your body is going to thank-you ;)

Good Luck!!

-=FM45=-

Dex17

Reaction score
Sweet. Extremely appreciative for that. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread