5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heads Up Display (HUD)

Pop's Ram

Reaction score
I did some searching, and it seems that its been almost a year since this was last seen. Has anyone added a HUD to their RAM? I've had one in rental cars - more so in Europe, and their pretty convenient for Navigation, speed, etc. Anyone have one in their truck that they'd recommend? Amazon has a bunch that plug into the OBD2 port - some pretty cheap. Thoughts? Looking more for folks that have them and wouldn't mind sharing their likes, dislikes, opinions.

STR

Reaction score
I have it on my Vette and really like it. Never thought about having it in the Ram, but that would be pretty cool. I know that it’s an option on the GMC Sierra and Chevy Silverado.

392DCGC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
An unfortunate miss in an otherwise superb interior. FCA has been falling behind on tech.

392DCGC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well this is annoying if true. Why would they not have put this feature in from the beginning?

jb1246

Reaction score
Now that RAM has it in their trucks, can it be an after market add on for purchase?

Users who are viewing this thread