5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Headlights

dano257

Reaction score
Some 2019 RAMS have a narrow, sleeker headlight and others a big boxier appearance. What's the difference other than appearance?? I know that the RAM Classic has the larger, older headlight, I'm referring to the 2019 5th gen models. Thanks.

wahudiditagain

Reaction score
Some 2019 RAMS have a narrow, sleeker headlight and others a big boxier appearance. What's the difference other than appearance?? I know that the RAM Classic has the larger, older headlight, I'm referring to the 2019 5th gen models. Thanks.
Three types of headlights are available. Halogens and two different types of LEDs.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The “mid-level LEDs” have a fixed reflector-type design. The Longhorn and Limited have an adaptive (steerable) bi-LED projector design. See this post: https://5thgenrams.com/2019-ram-1500-attention-detail-part-2/

Users who are viewing this thread