5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Headlights always on ?!

agordon1337

Reaction score
just picked up a 21 rebel two weeks ago and for some reason when I have the light switched to auto my headlights stay on even during the day...even when I switch through the options it remains on no matter the position. I would imagine auto would run the outer DRLs during the day with the full headlights enabled at dusk. Am I missing something ?

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, the LED headlights are the DRL on the Rebel. We don't have any type of "angel eye" non-headlight DRL.

I've owned this truck for over two years and I don't even know, lol, I'll check in the daylight tomorrow to see what's what and report back if someone else doesn't have better info posted by then.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
If you're in Canada, the low-beam light(DRL) is mandatory so you can't turn it off (unless you get a programmer and make it turn off)
If you're in the US, you go to the settings, lighting and uncheck the "Daytime running light" box

Users who are viewing this thread