5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Headlight shake

sgtsodo

Reaction score
My headlights ‘shake’ most noticibly on gravel roads. I have the midrange Laramie LEDs. Anyone else notice this? I can’t imagine it’s normal.

RenoRam

Reaction score
My headlights ‘shake’ most noticibly on gravel roads. I have the midrange Laramie LEDs. Anyone else notice this? I can’t imagine it’s normal.
Haven't noticed any shake on my Laramie

Atp816

Reaction score
noticed this on my truck as well, did you find anything out?

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
I HAVE IT TOO!!! Drives my crazy sometimes when i see it on other peoples license plates. And it's on nice paved roads also, Not off-road...

Skud

Reaction score
So I noticed this the other day. I have a limited with the LEDs. I was at a light and my lights were flickering and jumping around like crazy on the vehicle in front of me. Almost like HID bulbs flickering. It was raining pretty hard so I thought that maybe something was getting wet inside.

When I stopped I parked up to a wall so I could see the issue better. Turns out it was because the water was running down the hood and dumping over the headlight. As the flow changed it made the light bounce and dance around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WXman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I drive over a mile of gravel roads daily. NO shaking on mine. But, I have aftermarket LED bulbs in halogen housings.

Users who are viewing this thread