5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Headlight revolution led kits

RoadKing_Ram

Reaction score
Hey guys just out of curiosity has anyone had any experience with the headlight revolution led kits in your ram? Looking to purchase for both headlight and fog an they claim to have no errors or flicker. Just wanna know your take on them an if there worth the money. Link is copied below

The Waco Kid

Reaction score
I did a bunch of research online on H.R. Seems like the best option for our trucks. I ordered their backup led replacements - arrive on Monday. If all goes well, I plan on getting their low & high beams. I'm pretty stoked up about it.

DBaron

Reaction score
Hey guys just out of curiosity has anyone had any experience with the headlight revolution led kits in your ram? Looking to purchase for both headlight and fog an they claim to have no errors or flicker. Just wanna know your take on them an if there worth the money. Link is copied below

I have the the low beams. No issues at all

H

howiedoin!!

i had them on my 2017 f350 they were awesome no complaints

rjk1000

Reaction score

Did you ever purchase them? Mine will be coming in the mail this afternoon. Gonna try to get them done today.

RoadKing_Ram

Reaction score
Did you ever purchase them? Mine will be coming in the mail this afternoon. Gonna try to get them done today.
I have not yet, low funds at the moment! let me know how you like them an how the install goes for you and share some pics if you can. good luck look forward to hearing how you like them. I hope to purchase soon

Users who are viewing this thread