5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Head lights

dylanscott2001

Reaction score
I have a 2019 RAM v8 5.7L tradesmen and I'm wondering where my daylight running light fuse is

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Can check this out RAM 1500 5th-Gen External and Internal Power Distribution Centers - Google Drive
But it is differnet for different trims. It should say on the inside of the cover when you take it off and your manual, assuming you have a fuse for what you are looking for.
I don't know if it is different for different trims, but it is different for different years. All I can compare is what I Have seen. Before I refused the 23 that I ordered, I downloaded the owners manual, while waiting for it. I know, I'm odd reading the whole manual. On a different post about fuses, someone put up that link. I saw differences in the 23. I don't know what year they used for that post, that's why I said check the manual. I just looked at the 23 manual, and f25 is exterior lights, but that google listing says trailer brake.

Users who are viewing this thread