5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HD Radio in Non-Nav unit

conesmacker

Reaction score
Alright, now I'm pissed. Looking at another post led me back to driveConnect.com, and looking at other options. Apparently the 1500 Classic in model years 2020 and 2021 can have 2 diferent 8.4" screens: 1) a "uconnect 4c with NAV", or 2) a 'uconnect 4c".....but BOTH of them have HD radio.

Apparently that added "c" = HD Radio.

So again....WHYYYYYYY did they give the new / DT / 2019- body trucks a 'uconnect 4" with NO HD radio....??????

Evank33

Reaction score
Alright, now I'm pissed. Looking at another post led me back to driveConnect.com, and looking at other options. Apparently the 1500 Classic in model years 2020 and 2021 can have 2 diferent 8.4" screens: 1) a "uconnect 4c with NAV", or 2) a 'uconnect 4c".....but BOTH of them have HD radio.

Apparently that added "c" = HD Radio.

So again....WHYYYYYYY did they give the new / DT / 2019- body trucks a 'uconnect 4" with NO HD radio....??????
All 4th gens with tge 8.4 have HD radio. They removed it from the 5th gen but from May 2018 to March 2019 the 2019 5th gen was advertised with HD radio in the uconnect 4. Earlier in the thread there was talk of a class action for false advertising against fca but I have no idea what happened to that

Users who are viewing this thread