5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Having trouble ordering from store.mopar.com

Bitwise

Reaction score
I'm attempting to order a set of running boards from store.mopar.com and when I enter my billing/shipping address and credit card info and then click 'Place Order' I get an error message saying 'Error: Please select Shipping Method to proceed'. The problem is, I can't select a shipping method. There are none listed to choose from. All I see is another error on the page saying 'Error: UPS weight limit per package is 150 lbs.' but I didn't choose UPS and there's no way to choose anything else.

Has anyone had this problem before? Is there a way around it? I contacted Mopar who is of course closed.

U

User_3336

I had a similar issue with the weight limit. Can you order online and have it shipped to the local dealer (that was an option for me)??

I ended up taking the 15% off coupon off the website, had the dealer order them, and the dealer honored the 15%, and I didn't have to pay shipping.

Bitwise

Reaction score
I had a similar issue with the weight limit. Can you order online and have it shipped to the local dealer (that was an option for me)??

I ended up taking the 15% off coupon off the website, had the dealer order them, and the dealer honored the 15%, and I didn't have to pay shipping.
I don’t see any shipping options at all. Just tells me the order is too heavy for UPS but doesn’t provide a way to change anything related to the shipping. I’m thinking I’ll have to just stop by the dealer tomorrow and see if they’ll honor the 15% mopar promo.

Mr. Hindsight

Reaction score
I'm attempting to order a set of running boards from store.mopar.com and when I enter my billing/shipping address and credit card info and then click 'Place Order' I get an error message saying 'Error: Please select Shipping Method to proceed'. The problem is, I can't select a shipping method. There are none listed to choose from. All I see is another error on the page saying 'Error: UPS weight limit per package is 150 lbs.' but I didn't choose UPS and there's no way to choose anything else.

Has anyone had this problem before? Is there a way around it? I contacted Mopar who is of course closed.

I take it ur looking for Mopar / OEM running boards? Have u checked at BAMwholesale? Just thought I would recommend them. They usually have the lowest prices I can find and quick delivery.

I have these on my truck and they are great.

Users who are viewing this thread