5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Haven't seen the Etorque hood emblem painted all black should I keep it blue or paint it?

Help me choose!

• Paint Black

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

timdo409

Reaction score
I'm planning on plasti dipping my chrome this week and I was wondering should I keep it blue or paint it all black help me choose. I've seen it where its all black expect the Etorque. Not sure.

Attachments

• IMG_0636.JPG
    IMG_0636.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 34

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I would paint the eTourque black...I might keep it if the blue matched the truck but to me it looks misplaced

Dr. Cheeseburger

Reaction score
I like the eTorque blue! I wasn't a huge fan of all the chrome on my Limited so I used reflective concepts vinyl to black out the 1500 on the hood. Actually I blacked out all of the badges on the truck and I really like how it turned out.

0C338911-E26A-4B21-B485-7DABF0C842DB_1_201_a.jpeg

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Here's how I would look at it. Do you want to advertise you have the etorque? If so, keep it blue. It pops in an otherwise all black badge. If you don't want to advertise or don't care if you do or not, then I wouldn't go through the trouble of trying to keep it blue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/