5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have 1500 Limited. No spare switches. Where to add aux switches for LED lights?

GP-TEK

Reaction score
Hello fellow Ram owners. My limited has all buttons in use, so where can I install an aux switch for back up / camping lights. Also are the relays still available on a Limited?

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
If you install a Blazer International Wireless transmitter you can hook up your lights to it and then program the garage door buttons in the visor to turn them on and off. That’s what I use in my truck for my front & rear offroad lights

GP-TEK

Reaction score
If you install a Blazer International Wireless transmitter you can hook up your lights to it and then program the garage door buttons in the visor to turn them on and off. That’s what I use in my truck for my front & rear offroad lights
Thank you fren! I will look it up and if I do it, will do a write up and share.

GP-TEK

Reaction score
Thank you fren! I will look it up and if I do it, will do a write up and share. Wow! Did not know such a thing existed. I can use this on my Jeep Rubicon as well. Thanks again!

CalvinC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm finding 18A and 20A options, but I have a setup running 25A and cannot find any wireless options. Any ideas?

Love the idea of using the Homelink buttons for stealth and clean appearances. Just wonder how reliable it is.

Users who are viewing this thread