5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anyone used this product?

azzx

Reaction score
I know - it is very agricultural -- however, looks functional and cheap!

So far 2 of the claimed 2025 OEM bed steps that I have bought -- don't fit.

dajogejr

Reaction score
Nope.

I would be afraid some of my bros would see me use it.
😂
The picture of the guy walking up it in sandals was really you. Why you gotta lie on a forum? ROFL.

In all seriousness, I have an MFT and the factory step. When I remember, I use it…and have zero qualms about buddy’s seeing me do so :)

At 300lb capacity for that ladder… I better hope to only be carrying a 6er up it, If I go full case of beer, I may be testing the limitations. LOL

Ramroo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The picture of the guy walking up it in sandals was really you. Why you gotta lie on a forum? ROFL.

In all seriousness, I have an MFT and the factory step. When I remember, I use it…and have zero qualms about buddy’s seeing me do so :)

At 300lb capacity for that ladder… I better hope to only be carrying a 6er up it, If I go full case of beer, I may be testing the limitations. LOL

😂
Dang it.
Yep, me with my sandals and a box of butt tampons.

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Safety factor of at least 1.5....

Users who are viewing this thread