5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anyone received a Uconnect update recently?

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was driving last week and saw the bottom of the screen said "downloading" with a file name behind it. I don't know if it was syncing contacts with my phone, or what it was doing, but it was there. Since I was driving, I didn't pay too much attention to the file name or directory involved.

silver64

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah and the first one screwed up Carplay. They have since fixed that bug but last week after the update my phone would continuously go off and on along with Carplay. Nothing on Carplay was stable last week and nothing would stay on the screen like Waze or Google maps.

BNeal

Reaction score
I stopped using those discount tire places for a reason like that. Mavis Discount Tires here in the North East. Went in for tires, they come out and tell me oil is dirty, air filter needs replacing, blah blah blah. I said, NO, Just The TIRES!
After i left had an engine light on, turned right around and back in they said its nothing they did, they just changed the tires. BS! You obviously went under the hood and touched stuff to tell me the oil was dirty, air filter, etc.! I honestly dont remember what the issue was since its been about 4 years but my mechanic fixed it. But I just don trust "discount" places because they need to make up for the "discount" some other way like telling you all the extra things you should do.
Huh?

BobK

Reaction score
LOL, posted that reply to the wrong thread. :) Deleted.
No updates here recently. :)

silver64

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I did not check the version at the time so I dont know what release was affected but I can tell you that my friend has a 2020 Chevy Silverado and it also had the same issues with Carplay until the update was sent out

Users who are viewing this thread