5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anyone installed the Airdesign cut in fender vents?

Big Gunz

Reaction score
What rocker panel lights are those?
The upper part on the doors are Airdesign, but what's the bottom part with the led's?
Those are putco runner lights they are bright white when you open the door and the power step deploys so it gives you extra light at night and the phase to yellow when you close the door

Big Gunz

Reaction score
What rocker panel lights are those?
The upper part on the doors are Airdesign, but what's the bottom part with the led's?

Your truck looks awesome man!!
Thanks brother I appreciate it but I can't take all the credit when I bought the truck it already had the rough country 5" lift on it As well as the blade tailgate LED bar and the running lights down by the Rocker panels .. So I had a good start but thanks again!

Big Gunz

Reaction score
Yeah shots I'm going to take this as far as I have to. I'm not going to stand for this..Its wrong period..This is a crystal clear fault of Ram..I discussed this case with my case manager till my tounge turned blue ...Sorry we can't help you...I'll never do business with Ram again 🤬

Users who are viewing this thread