5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anyone installed a Rough Country CAI? Help!

Jayturk

Reaction score
I gave it a shot this morning, reversed, and put everything back together. I got to one point where I was supposed to cut the intake hose, I have installed others and never had to cut a hose.

whetrick1

Reaction score
I gave it a shot this morning, reversed, and put everything back together. I got to one point where I was supposed to cut the intake hose, I have installed others and never had to cut a hose.

Yea I wouldn't cut the intake hose. I got an AFE and it was a direct fit no cutting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jayturk

Reaction score
Well, took it to a shop to have CAI installed, it is the wrong part. I went on the site filled out a return request and tried to order it again to see what what happen, now it does not appear, only items that fit that year, make, model, go figure.

Bretth

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure I looked at that part and to me it looks like it is for a 19-20 Classic not a a DT.

Jayturk

Reaction score
It was for the Classic, I have since installed K&N. Remarkable improvement in the sound at higher RPM's.

Users who are viewing this thread