5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

has anybody tried to add memory to the seats and pedals and mirrors?

barr0208

Reaction score
im trying to add memory to my ram sport for the mirrors pedals and seats. I found the switch and memory module, im assuming it will have to be programed . is there anything else I might need to do?

slimchance

Reaction score
IF i remember right, you just set the seats, brake pedal and mirrors to where you want them ... then press the center memory button and then either the # 1 or # 2 button to set it ... this has worked for both our trks ....

barr0208

Reaction score
IF i remember right, you just set the seats, brake pedal and mirrors to where you want them ... then press the center memory button and then either the # 1 or # 2 button to set it ... this has worked for both our trks ....
no you misunderstood, im looking to add the switch and memory module I don't have those features in my sport.

B@rtu$

Reaction score
I'm interested too.Would like that feature on my sport.

Kolomari

Reaction score
I have seen someone mention that you can use AlphaOBD or AutoEnginuity to add memory to the fob itself, so that way you don't have to drill/glue anything. Wondering if someone can confirm?

Seen it here.

Boatman22

Reaction score
Any updates on this Mod. I have a 2023 1500 Lonestar with a driver's power seat and want to add the memory seat switch. I do have the adjustable pedals so the module is there.

MannyN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Any updates on this Mod. I have a 2023 1500 Lonestar with a driver's power seat and want to add the memory seat switch. I do have the adjustable pedals so the module is there.
You don't have the memory module installed. You have a motor on you pedals and the switch in the dashboard. If you want to add the memory function, you need the switch in the door, the module, wiring and a new seat, mirrors as the motors in the seat are different.

Boatman22

Reaction score
I was hoping that because I had the adjustable pedals I could just add the seat switch. Module 68592282AA is a seat and pedal module.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online