5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harmon/Kardon 19 speaker in MY 2022

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This song is amazing on the HK system.
Daft Punk, Doing it right.
Yeah, Daft Punk sounds good.

Generally, I listen to things like All That Remains, Nine Inch Nails, Sevendust, etc.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Another one with some pretty good bass. Pretty much everything of his begs for a subwoofer.

Tika

Reaction score
The system is all bass

Have used hardwire and Bluetooth and really disappointed....sure it sounds better than most factory truck systems but not by much.......will be looking to clean it up soon....idk if it just needs better speakers or another amp......am sure speakers are cheap Chinese models so maybe start there

Funny thing is I don't listen to any rap, hip hop ....I just want clean, crisp sound...bass serves a purpose but it's not the only purpose

Los123

Reaction score
Is this a recent update that I'm missing out on?? I picked up my 22 about 3-4 weeks ago, and honestly I'm very disappointed with the bass. The system sounds very crisp, and you can turn up very loud with no distortion but I feel like the bass is non existent at times.. My base 4th gen ST has MUCH better thump than these Harmon Kardon speakers. I guess I'll try connecting to a wifi and see if there are any updates available.
How do we know if there are updates? How do I update?

Users who are viewing this thread