5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harman Kardon Center Dash Speaker Swap

CharcoalRamKS

Reaction score
Hey all - I have a 2022 Ram Limited with Harman Kardon system. The center speak is making a fuzz/buzz noise - I’m not expert but assuming it’s blown. Does anyone have a good suggestion on speaker to replace it with? Something that’s a direct fit? Thanks in advance!

Slippy's Dad

Reaction score
I have the 9-speaker set-up in my '23 and my center speaker is crackling...hate to have to sit at the dealer for it, but it should be under warranty. I would be interested in this answer as well, as it appears everything (all the voice stuff) runs though the center.

CharcoalRamKS

Reaction score
I was wondering if it would be under warranty as well. Conserving this as well but also thought for $150 I’d pop the cover and change it if there was an equivalent or better speaker to put in there

Sascwatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The infinity reference 3032 makes a decent upgrade without breaking the bank, lots of owners using them on the HK systems.

Users who are viewing this thread