5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hardware for Silver Utility Rails - Rambox

Toolbox

Reaction score
When I purchased my 2019 ram rebel with ram boxes the previous owner removed the Mopar tonneau cover and black rails. No problem because I wanted to install my new bakflip mx4. I ordered the silver rails but they didn’t come with hardware. Anyone know the part number for the bolts that are used to install the bed rails? It’s the 10x part below but this comes with the black rails if you order them.

Attachments

• 6EA17A46-EAFF-476E-AFC1-7992FB0A51DE.jpeg
    6EA17A46-EAFF-476E-AFC1-7992FB0A51DE.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 49

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I would assume both rails use the same bolts. We have two 5th gens with ramboxes, one with silver rails and one with the black rails. I can look when I get home from work (assuming I remember) unless someone can give you an answer before that.

Toolbox

Reaction score
I would assume both rails use the same bolts. We have two 5th gens with ramboxes, one with silver rails and one with the black rails. I can look when I get home from work (assuming I remember) unless someone can give you an answer before that.
Thanks mike. Ya I would assume as well just can’t find the part number for just the bolts. The previous owner took them (along with the rails).

appreciate it. I’m gunna call a dealership tonight and see what they can find out.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Just got done checking...the bolts are identical for the black and the silver rails.

Mrgernhard

Reaction score
Would you happen to have the part number for the silver rails. Apparently no dealership where I live has any idea what I’m talking about. I have a 2019 Limited with ram boxes.

Attachments

• 4C0F4C6B-A03B-4E1A-AD70-4D40EC4E32B9.jpeg
    4C0F4C6B-A03B-4E1A-AD70-4D40EC4E32B9.jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 39

Toolbox

Reaction score
Sure. This is what I ordered for my truck. BAM Wholesale had the best prices I found.
It’s actually 2 part numbers one for left and 1 for right.
68027048AD
68027049AD

FYI they did NOT come with mounting bolts. Had to call a few dealerships to find that.

U

User_129076

Do you have the part number for the mounting bolts. Running into exact issue that started this thread. Missing Silver rails when I bought the truck. Dealer confused on part numbers and black vs. silver rails. Etc. Now I have all that straighten out..... Bought the 68027048AD and the 68027049AD silver rails. But...., the rails did not come with the mounting hardware. Dealers is confused. Trying to track down the part number(s) for the mounting hardware and came across this thread. Do you have the part numbers for the mounting hardware?

U

User_129076

Sure. This is what I ordered for my truck. BAM Wholesale had the best prices I found.
It’s actually 2 part numbers one for left and 1 for right.
68027048AD
68027049AD

FYI they did NOT come with mounting bolts. Had to call a few dealerships to find that.
Do you have the part number for the mounting bolts. Running into exact issue that started this thread. Missing Silver rails when I bought the truck. Dealer confused on part numbers and black vs. silver rails. Etc. Now I have all that straighten out..... Bought the 68027048AD and the 68027049AD silver rails. But...., the rails did not come with the mounting hardware. Dealers is confused. Trying to track down the part number(s) for the mounting hardware and came across this thread. Do you have the part numbers for the mounting hardware?

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
If you already asked the question on this thread, why waste space in the forum starting another thread?

jhoneysweet

Reaction score
Did anyone find the right bolt size or part number? I have the same issue. I have the silver rails, but need the mounting bolts. Dealer and auto parts store have no idea.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I will try to remember to measure one of the bolts on our truck when I get home from work today. I'll add the usual disclaimer that it might slip my mind because of CRS syndrome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online