5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hard-Folding Tonneau Cover

markajoy

Reaction score
Good afternoon I'm new member, just found this forum. I recently purchased a 2019 1500 limited, and I have a question regarding installing a Hard-Folding Tonneau Cover. My truck has the Pickup Box Utility Rails, with the Cargo Bed Divider. Does anyone have this combination and can advise if the MOPAR Hard-Folding Tonneau Cover can be installed with the current set-up.

Thanks for any advice.

Bradw177

Reaction score
I have the mopar hard folding with the bug. Rails only no extender. Works fine. The cover is really nice

Quiet

Reaction score
How water tight should I expect this cover to be? I know that SOME water is expected to get it, of course, but I'm seeing a big more than I expected. There's some standing water in the bed after it a moderate rain shower, enough that if I had, say, a golf bag in the bed along a side, it'd be soaked.

Bradw177

Reaction score
I only get water if I run it through car wash. And I believe it gets in at rear seal when the dryer blows it in. Otherwise my bed is bone dry.

Users who are viewing this thread