5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Thanksgiving

alow

Reaction score
Hope everyone has a great one. Be safe and enjoy spending time with family and friends.

Ranchram

Reaction score
To you I have never met, yet share a common , excuse the pun, thread, Happy Thanksgiving!
Goatmann, is yours a handle or do you have the lovable ornery creatures? I have two Nigerian pygmies to go with my three horses. I keep them away from my Ram.

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Goatmann, is yours a handle or do you have the lovable ornery creatures? I have two Nigerian pygmies to go with my three horses. I keep them away from my Ram.

Ranchram, I picked it thinking a Ram was a Goat. My lovely lady informed me I was very mistaken. Didn’t feel like changing my handle to buckmann. I do enjoy watching goats on YouTube, I think they are wonderful creatures.

Ranchram

Reaction score
Ranchram, I picked it thinking a Ram was a Goat. My lovely lady informed me I was very mistaken. Didn’t feel like changing my handle to buckmann. I do enjoy watching goats on YouTube, I think they are wonderful creatures.
Toltally get it. My son went to Colorado state university for his undergrad and was not until his graduation that he found out that a ram was a male sheep.

Gman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hope everyone can find at least something to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.

Users who are viewing this thread