5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Incentive Day!

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
I would have no complaints if $1,500 became $4,500...or even $2,500!
I'm hoping the $1500 incentive hits at least $3000. If it does, and my truck comes in during the incentive period, I've got a great shot at walking out the door under $35k counting my trade in!

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hey @BobbiBigWheels or @JRS200x any idea if October incentives will be identified tomorrow, or whether they'll be delayed? I counted on hearing them on the 1st, and my dealer is pushing hard to close tomorrow to include the sale in his end of month numbers (somehow?).

I don’t want to buy until I know what the October incentives are. Does he lose a lot if we delay a day? (Might you have time in the morning to post the October Laramie incentives here, for zip 98249? ;))

TimG

Reaction score
I was supposed to pick up my truck today, but he wants me to wait until tomorrow for the October rebates to hit. He said he was told they will be better than Aug/Sept ones. Hope he's right!

RamMeToo

Reaction score
I was told the same... but made me wonder if they already hit September sales goal (or know they aren't gonna hit it) and are pushing us into the next month. Should I be more trusting?

thcmas35

Tracking order
Tracking order
Reaction score
I was told the same... but made me wonder if they already hit September sales goal (or know they aren't gonna hit it) and are pushing us into the next month. Should I be more trusting?

My truck has been 20 miles away from me all weekend. Thinking there is a possibility I could get a call today. Hoping zero % for 36 sticks around AND the $1500 cash back improves tomorrow. Interesting that dealers are suggesting to hold off a day from delivery.

BTW, fantastic username.

gatorhwk

Reaction score
So, who's gonna be up at midnight to be the first to see the new incentives? lol

HA! I stayed up for the August to September changes (I think it was 9/4?) and recall things not being posted/updated at least until the business day started ... or maybe even the following day.

D

Deleted member 85

I was supposed to pick up my truck today, but he wants me to wait until tomorrow for the October rebates to hit. He said he was told they will be better than Aug/Sept ones. Hope he's right!

Be careful gents.

We get exactly 0 communication preemptively. FCA wants you to sell as many vehicles in a month as you can, as they report their sales on a monthly basis. Helping a dealer "Sandbag" deals into the next month has no benefit for the corporation, and does not happen.

If the rebates worsen, and the appropriate documents are not dated correctly, you could be in a pickle.

thcmas35

Tracking order
Tracking order
Reaction score

Be careful gents.

We get exactly 0 communication preemptively. FCA wants you to sell as many vehicles in a month as you can, as they report their sales on a monthly basis. Helping a dealer "Sandbag" deals into the next month has no benefit for the corporation, and does not happen.

If the rebates worsen, and the appropriate documents are not dated correctly, you could be in a pickle.

Thank you for commenting and reminding us that everyone involved is speculating.
My dealer text me an hour ago and said my truck is at the dealer. She asked if I wanted to pick up tonight so I was debating what to do. I would be really bummed if it cost me $500 or whatever to have it a day early, but it really seems like anyone who says anything is only guessing with no knowledge.

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
HA! I stayed up for the August to September changes (I think it was 9/4?) and recall things not being posted/updated at least until the business day started ... or maybe even the following day.
LOL me too. Yep the website takes time to update, so try to get some sleep tonight (won’t stop me from wigging out about it all evening of course).

My salesperson has honestly been pushing me to pickup asap. I am hoping October gets better, but additionally he hasn’t resolved some other concerns so this delay is necessary regardless.

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Morning everybody. :coffee: Website only has the BigHorn updated so far, looks about the same? Waiting for Laramie to pop up...

thcmas35

Tracking order
Tracking order
Reaction score
Morning everybody. :coffee: Website only has the BigHorn updated so far, looks about the same? Waiting for Laramie to pop up...

FYI - because I didn't realize this ... You cannot take both the financing deal and the cash rebate (ie 0% for 36mo, and $1500 in my case for the limited)

I picked up my Limited last night and took the $1500 rebate. I am hoping that I didn't miss out on something better by not waiting a day.

Users who are viewing this thread