5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Incentive Day!

Trader

Reaction score
FYI - because I didn't realize this ... You cannot take both the financing deal and the cash rebate (ie 0% for 36mo, and $1500 in my case for the limited)

I picked up my Limited last night and took the $1500 rebate. I am hoping that I didn't miss out on something better by not waiting a day.
Looks like you made the right move. I will be waiting until November to get mine now even if it comes in during October.

4sallypat

Reaction score
FYI - because I didn't realize this ... You cannot take both the financing deal and the cash rebate (ie 0% for 36mo, and $1500 in my case for the limited)

I picked up my Limited last night and took the $1500 rebate. I am hoping that I didn't miss out on something better by not waiting a day.
Yes this is correct - you can not take both the subvented finance rate and cash back.
It's a one or the other deal.
I'd rather take the 0% because current bank rates are up in the 5-6% range these days.
So FCA is really giving out a lot of money at 0% to move their trucks...

thcmas35

Tracking order
Tracking order
Reaction score
I'd rather take the 0% because current bank rates are up in the 5-6% range these days.
This assumes you require financing or think your return on invested cash will be greater than $1500, plus the additional fees.

Looks like you made the right move. I will be waiting until November to get mine now even if it comes in during October.
I like the user name. That your occupation? If so, we may have something in common.

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Called today, Laramie unchanged for my zip.

Jobrater

Reaction score
If I read their site right, on the Limited, it's 4.16 % for 60 months, no cash.:cautious:

MTRHEAD

Reaction score
I just left my dealer and he said incentives were the same on my Limited, but he said he had a $250 dealer coupon that he could give to anyone and gave it to me. Also have a $500 Sams club discount. I think 0% is gone but in my case it doesn't matter. My trade is worth enough i'll pay the difference.

MTRHEAD

Reaction score
That might be right, hope it is, i was going on what i seen on line. Dealer did not say anything about that. Sorry if i was wrong on that.

BostonBlueRam

Reaction score
The cash incentives haven't been posted yet.
I hope you're right, that they haven't just posted the cash incentives yet. Because none of the models are showing cash incentives for October.

By the way , where do they show the lease rebates? I know there was one for last year but I never saw it here either..

knightro84

Reaction score
I hope you're right, that they haven't just posted the cash incentives yet. Because none of the models are showing cash incentives for October.

By the way , where do they show the lease rebates? I know there was one for last year but I never saw it here either..

For the Big Horn/Lone Star they are showing $4,500 in cash rebate on the CCSB 4x4 model only ($4,000 in consumer cash and $500 in retail bonus cash) if you look at the details of the "get up to $X,XXX in total value" link - I'm in the southeast but if I play around with the zip code for different regions of the country it doesn't change those numbers so perhaps those are national incentives and local (i.e. southeast bonus or mid-west bonus, etc) will come later.

I'm assuming they will post any lease cash when they post the other retail cash incentives.

BostonBlueRam

Reaction score
Looks like the incentives are updated and back up now. For my region it hasn't changed, still $1500 cash rebate...

Trader

Reaction score
This assumes you require financing or think your return on invested cash will be greater than $1500, plus the additional fees.

I like the user name. That your occupation? If so, we may have something in common.
My preferred vocation is investing which I am doing more part time now until I retire again in December.

Users who are viewing this thread