5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

H2OMAN's Build

H2OMAN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't know why I waited so long to make a build thread. Oh well. Here goes. 2019 Rebel Level 2. I bought it used in '21. The guy got out of his 3 year lease a year early. It was my gain cuz I got it for 43K. First thing I did was swap the tires.
02.jpg
I hunt, shoot, and live to fly fish. I also like to explore and it became clear that it needed upgrades to handle the back country that I was using it for. So, in went the suspension. Fox 2.5 Performance Elite Shocks. Icon tubular UCA's with Delta Joint, and Eibach rear springs.
Fox1.jpg
Fox2.jpg
Fox3.jpg
Eibach2.jpg

And the wheels. Fuel Shock 18x9 with -12 offset and 35x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers.
Trucktruck.jpg

Last edited:

H2OMAN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't see well upclose anymore and I have to wear readers. That's no good on the trail so I got a tablet to run my trail app.
Dash1.jpg
Dash.jpg
I don't want to run a rack and I especially don't want a rooftop tent. I don't own a skottle so I'm not allowed to overland anyway. So I got an in bed storage system to give me more bed floor space for guns and fishing gear.
Builtright4.jpg
builtright5.jpg

Last edited:

H2OMAN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had to pull the heat shields to get the spare under there. I had to air it way down as well. The track bar and hitch were the big issue. I'm sure I lost some departure angle too. Oh well. Always something to OCD about.
20230715_100603.jpg
20230715_100633.jpg
20230715_110110.jpg

Last edited:

H2OMAN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had a seious issue with 12 Degrees North and the Rocky Road Rock Sliders. After 8 months of BS I had to get a lawyer involved to get my money back. I received my White Knuckles exactly 1 month from ordering. They bolted up very easy and I'm very pleased to be rid of my useless steps that I beat to death. The wife complained that the sliders were to slick to step on. Rather than argue with her about them not being steps I put skateboard tape on them and they actually work ok for stepping up. As a side note. The WK on the back is laser cut and sharp as a knife. My buddy cut himself on it so I filed it dull. Just saying.
Sliders1.jpg
Sliders2.jpg
Sliders3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread