5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guardian App Question

19RamLimited

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi, I hate to clutter the forum up but I have OCD that sometimes doesn't allow me to sleep. I have tried to find this out but I turn to you guys to help me put my mind at ease or not depending on the answer.

So on the app is there a section that says info on yours? If so does it work and show tire pressure and things like that? Mine does not and there was a thread similar to this before and it was about the mileage reporting in the Mopar owners page. It fish tailed into this some and there was someone that stated theirs did report everything. He never showed it or confirmed it.

I am just trying to confirm before I call to dig into this.

Thanks everyone

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, I hate to clutter the forum up but I have OCD that sometimes doesn't allow me to sleep. I have tried to find this out but I turn to you guys to help me put my mind at ease or not depending on the answer.

So on the app is there a section that says info on yours? If so does it work and show tire pressure and things like that? Mine does not and there was a thread similar to this before and it was about the mileage reporting in the Mopar owners page. It fish tailed into this some and there was someone that stated theirs did report everything. He never showed it or confirmed it.

I am just trying to confirm before I call to dig into this.

Thanks everyone

Mine does not show it for my RAM. I will specify I'm using Android...i'm not sure if the IOS app shows different.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The monthly Mopar service report is seperate from Guardian. It's a monthly email format report of your trucks health.

19RamLimited

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The monthly Mopar service report is seperate from Guardian. It's a monthly email format report of your trucks health.
Some of the vehicles have a info tab that shows this info. The Jeep Compass and others do. I just was wondering if the 2019 Ram did. Someone had said theirs did but mine doesn't so I wanted to confirm

Tmcb

Reaction score
What is interesting is a year ago it showed mileage, tire pressure and oil life remaining. The new app does not. Not sure why the changed but definately liked the old app better.

Dmalonecentral

Reaction score
Old post and most of you have probably figured it out but the 12 inch UConnect does not have the info tab yet. I didn’t realize I was missing it until I switched from a Limited down to a Laramie with the 8.4.

059de9ebf64a817778a50b6a06bfe973.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread