5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gtechniq W9 Water Spot Remover

bill-e

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This stuff works well. It is the second Gtechniq product I've tried and was happy with. I followed directions and sprayed it on a MF towel and wiped it on and kept wiping to keep the area moistened for about 15 seconds before I buffed it off. Some areas required multiple applications but all the spots are gone.

Last edited:

Moosefire66

Reaction score
Very much off topic, but what is this symbol mean next to your name? Looks like a lighthouse... never seen this before
1f496f16e36f74ed4f11e587e17bf631.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Fishorfly

Reaction score
Thanks for the report on the water spot remover. I plan to use several of their products (like what I’ve seen and read about Gtechniq) and a water spot remover is on my list for purchase.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This and the carpro spotless one work the best I've noticed.

cervelo15

Reaction score
This and the carpro spotless one work the best I've noticed.
Just used Carpro Spotless this weekend to get a few sections of spots after washing my coated truck. Worked awesome and I feel like it really 'exfoliated' the surface. I still cant figure out why I got spots, since we have a water softener.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Love GTechniq products. Their W8 bug remover is wonderful also.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just used Carpro Spotless this weekend to get a few sections of spots after washing my coated truck. Worked awesome and I feel like it really 'exfoliated' the surface. I still cant figure out why I got spots, since we have a water softener.
It works very well. That's a bit odd why you got spots with a softener. I guess it depends on the system but its possible there are still a small amount of minerals left in your water and they'll show up pretty easily on darker paint.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nice, was searching the internet on this earlier today. My truck got attached lawn sprinklers at my sisters house over the weekend and will need some work to get all the spots off.

Users who are viewing this thread