5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grocery interior solution?

doomtrader

Reaction score
I was wondering do you Guys have any good and tested solution for carrying groceries in the cabin of your trucks?

Of course I can put the shoppings on the floor or backseat, but that usually ends up with some of those rolling on the floor. Usually because there is so much space. Using the bed is also not everytime conviniet enough (I've got cargo bar with some nets).
So any cabin nets or things like that?

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
Something like this might help you out https://www.walmart.com/ip/Car-Trun...V-3-Section-Collapsible-Storage-Box/546021196

I personally fold one side of the backseat up and can usually fit one or two bags within the underseat storage flip out area. Holds it pretty well and the rest go on the ground in front of the seat no problem. I also have an AMP bed extender that when folded in holds the cargo fairly tight against the tailgate under the tonneau cover which also has worked pretty well for me although your cargo bar is probably similar.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I personally fold one side of the backseat up and can usually fit one or two bags within the underseat storage flip out area. Holds it pretty well and the rest go on the ground in front of the seat no problem.
I do this as well, plus utilize the RamBoxes when the weather is right.

gHiDoRa

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Richard320

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
I'm using this.

That looks like it will work better than the factory hooks!

bigoldthor

Reaction score
I use this in the bed but it would work well for groceries too, and you can get smaller versions of this type of organizer that are very similar. Collapsible, lighweight, adjustable inside, all kinds of pockets on the outside and ends, handles if you need to move or carry it, good size but not too big, has adjustable straps on it if you want to hook it onto the floor cargo hooks, etc. Comes in black, blue, red, and even one with an insulated section for temperature preservation. (Third picture below shows what it looks like in the bed of my truck. Wasn't taking a picture of this item specifically but you can see it pretty good.)

Amazon link

61C%2Bhpw9FML._AC_SL1500_.jpg

61D7lxxAFyL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

tailgate-mat-jpg.48847

Users who are viewing this thread