5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grille Swap

GoatLife

Reaction score
I'm looking to swap out my grille with the one pictured below. I'd like to get it from an OEM dealer (instead of Ebay, the picture source), but I can not for the life of me find the part number. Can anyone help me find the part number for this set?

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 100

Fbird

Reaction score
hold tight sir....I might be able to provide you with said grill from mine as I want to paint mine/swap for a "sport" look ..btw my truck is white. Only been in this truck for a couple days and am getting my "pimp" list together. PAINT all CHROME either WHite ...or flat black....etc...etc...do stuff.....

GoatLife

Reaction score
hold tight sir....I might be able to provide you with said grill from mine as I want to paint mine/swap for a "sport" look ..btw my truck is white. Only been in this truck for a couple days and am getting my "pimp" list together. PAINT all CHROME either WHite ...or flat black....etc...etc...do stuff.....
Thanks! Let me know what you need!

Thep1zzaman

Reaction score
I’ll me taking the chrome grill off mine by the end of the month if you like this one.

It’s not the exact one you’re looking for though.

Attachments

• IMG_2398.jpeg
    IMG_2398.jpeg
    317.3 KB · Views: 51

Truck$-4life

Reaction score
I'm looking to swap out my grille with the one pictured below. I'd like to get it from an OEM dealer (instead of Ebay, the picture source), but I can not for the life of me find the part number. Can anyone help me find the part number for this set?
I believe that's the one on the desiel trim . I bought that one off a guy and that's what he owed. The 2020 Cummins Laramie. I'm trying to see if I can remove the mesh and apply to another shell. Trying to chrome delete.

Truck$-4life

Reaction score
I’ll me taking the chrome grill off mine by the end of the month if you like this one.

It’s not the exact one you’re looking for though.
Do you know if the mesh is removable. Or the bars in this ones case. I think it is but not 100 sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online