5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grille Lights Installed

snj1013

Reaction score

BackCountryinNJ

banned at member request but still lurking
Reaction score
The listing shows the attachment method as "stick-on". Any details or close up pics on how you mounted them?

snj1013

Reaction score
The listing shows the attachment method as "stick-on". Any details or close up pics on how you mounted them?
The lights have 3m 2 sided tape. The fins of the grille don't allow for anything thicker than these lights. Originally I bought a different set from Amazon but they wouldn't fit between the grille fins. These are almost wedged in between.

Fcso227

Reaction score
I tried something a little different today with the location using the same O'Reilly lights. I like it, but a little on the fence.

Attachments

• 20230515_212042.jpg
    20230515_212042.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 44

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
I tried something a little different today with the location using the same O'Reilly lights. I like it, but a little on the fence.
Doesn’t look bad, but in the grille would look better imo

MannyN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Those are grill lights and belong in the grill. If you want them to mount on the hood, you have to get hood lights. :LOL:

Geddyflea

Reaction score
So I just got done added adding grille lights to my Ram Lone Star. I think they turned out pretty well. I used a fuse tap on my fuse 37 in the engine compartment. This one comes on in the run position. I think they turned out well. Here is the link to the lights I used.
View attachment 149410
Is that a 65-68 Mustang I see in the foreground?!

Users who are viewing this thread