5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grille Camera Question

Grouper

Reaction score
I ordered a 2021 Laramie in Hydro Blue Pearl with the Sport Package (body paint matched grille surround), Level 2, the Advanced Safety Group, and the Technology group. I want to black-out the front like the Night Edition (the Night Edition is not available in Hydro Blue Pearl). I'm not sure but I think this configuration will have 360 degree cameras, so there would likely be a camera in the grille.

There is a used all black grille available locally, removed from a 2019 Big Horn. Is the front camera mount molded/integrated into the grille itself? Or if I were to buy this Big Horn black grille, would I simply be able to swap-over the camera mount bits from my factory grille?

Thanks.

Last edited:

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered a 2021 Laramie in Hydro Blue Pearl with the Sport Package (body paint matched grille surround), Level 2, the Advanced Safety Group, and the Technology group. I want to black-out the front like the Night Edition (the Night Edition is not available in Hydro Blue Pearl). I'm not sure but I think this configuration will have 360 degree cameras, so there would likely be a camera in the grille.

There is a used all black grille available locally, removed from a 2019 Big Horn. Is the the front camera mount molded/integrated into the grille itself? Or if I were to buy this Big Horn black grille, would I simply be able to swap-over the camera mount bits from my factory grille?

Thanks.
Yes, it's part of the grille. You can't buy a grille without it and then adding a camera...

Grouper

Reaction score
Yes, it's part of the grille. You can't buy a grille without it and then adding a camera...
Thanks.

If anyone knows the part number for an all black grille (with black emblem, if the grille includes the emblem?) with the camera mount, please post it.

The parts look-up has a ton of grille part number and it's hard to decipher what's what.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread