5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grille Applique clarification

foxm1013

Reaction score
Im trying to order a replacement grille applique for for my 2020 Bighorn. I currently have the chrome piece and i wanted to replace it with the black textured piece that comes on the Rebel, or alternatively a pre painted diamond black crystal pearl piece. If anyone knows the exact part number i need that would be a great help. Im finding alot of conflicting part numbers when search the forums. applique black 1.jpg

MannyN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Im trying to order a replacement grille applique for for my 2020 Bighorn. I currently have the chrome piece and i wanted to replace it with the black textured piece that comes on the Rebel, or alternatively a pre painted diamond black crystal pearl piece. If anyone knows the exact part number i need that would be a great help. Im finding alot of conflicting part numbers when search the forums. View attachment 148135
There are actually 4 part numbers on the dealers end for said part
68293107AI - Black Texture
68443433AD - Black texture as well, but with sales code MF4
6BT13SZ0AJ - Chrome
6BT18TZZAJ - Unpainted

You want to get the "Unpainted" one, it is smooth, ready to paint.

foxm1013

Reaction score
Has anyone found a seller that doesnt try to charge $300 for shipping on these?

Triton2k3

Reaction score
There are actually 4 part numbers on the dealers end for said part
68293107AI - Black Texture
68443433AD - Black texture as well, but with sales code MF4
6BT13SZ0AJ - Chrome
6BT18TZZAJ - Unpainted

You want to get the "Unpainted" one, it is smooth, ready to paint.
Do you know which appliqué is on the tradesman/bts. Is it unpainted and they don’t paint it?

Users who are viewing this thread