5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grill Ram emblem removal

Moshe

Reaction score
As promised. I also did hood emblems and all tailgate emblems in the same flat black. I forgot to order the doors so I’ll do them this weekend when they arrive.
That looks great.
Can you please send a link where did you get it, thank you!

Donwil

Reaction score
As promised. I also did hood emblems and all tailgate emblems in the same flat black. I forgot to order the doors so I’ll do them this weekend when they arrive.
As always you should always do what you like. However, whats the point of black on black? Can hardly tell the letters are there. Jmo

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
As always you should always do what you like. However, whats the point of black on black? Can hardly tell the letters are there. Jmo
Can't answer for Jsvt3, but I think you answered your own question there. It's so you can hardly tell the badges are there. To make them blend in. Kind of along the same lines as ghost flames or ghost stripes. Many of us like the subtle look.

Jsvt3

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Can't answer for Jsvt3, but I think you answered your own question there. It's so you can hardly tell the badges are there. To make them blend in. Kind of along the same lines as ghost flames or ghost stripes. Many of us like the subtle look.
You hit the nail on the head. I did the same thing to my 22’.
No explanation is really needed to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread