5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grill Insert Swap

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'll take a shot in the dark here, because I'm guessing I'm the only one that would want to do this . . . Lol . . . Has anybody swapped out the gloss black slats in the Laramie grill, for the honeycomb insert that comes in a Tradesman ? The lower grill is honeycomb, and so are the covers where the tow hooks go, and I just think the honeycomb grill looks and matches better . . . Maybe it's just me . . . Either way, I'm gonna do it . . . Thanks

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I did that on my 2015 sport and I think it looked a lot better. Back then the sport slats were chrome which made the mismatch look even worse IMO.

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I did that on my 2015 sport and I think it looked a lot better. Back then the sport slats were chrome which made the mismatch look even worse IMO.

9f07a7712dbc83ab87bba3b69359d207.jpg

I did my 2012 Sport as well …. My 22 is going to be a Laramie Sport in Hydro Blue …. I just wanna make sure the black slats can be taken off of the blue surround, and put the honeycomb in with Hydro Blue RAM letters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread